• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore report and something about dealers that really irritate me.

3 posts in this topic

Well, I didn't go to Baltimore, but I heard some really good things. thumbsup2.gif I give it an overall "B" grade sightunseen.

The one thing that dealers do that really irritates me.

1) Please bathe regularly. When a coin show gets hot and humid from all the body heat in a convention center, it get's kinda stinky. A nice smelling dealer goes a long way to good coin sales.

TRUTH

1) Please bathe regularly. When a coin show gets hot and humid from all the body heat in a convention center, it get's kinda stinky. A nice smelling dealer goes a long way to good coin sales.

Seriously here,that's acctually a good recomendation.Another,and all you dealers listen well,is to keep on hand a good supply of breath mints and be sure to use them! I find it very repulsive to be working out a deal with someone and have to put up with a constant wave of stomach-turning vapor that proceeds from that dealer! If I wasn't so interested in buying the coin I would likely gag and run off!

Hayden

While I can't comment on the smelly dealer thing, I will say that the show was quite good for me.

A loud roar would erupt when the metals prices were announced. There was a very good "buzz" throughout.