• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barber Half, Lewis and Clark Proof and Unc dollar!

6 posts in this topic

These started today in a five day auction:

Barber

1910-S Barber 50¢ F-15 - problem-free, no reserve!

L&C Dollars

2004-P Lewis and Clark Proof Dollar Orig Mint Pkg-NR!

2004-P Lewis and Clark Unc Dollar Orig Mint Pkg-NR!

Another linky to auctions! smile.gif

Hoot

Finish up Sunday! laugh.gif

Am I repeating myself??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hoot

They'd kill you if you did this across the street! 27_laughing.gif

Wow you did! 893whatthe.gif

Suprisingly none of the posse seems to give a darn...oh well,I don't care...I'm just suprised they haven't tried to lynch you yet... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Perhaps it's because the intelligent viewers realized that this set of auctions was started two days after the first. wink.gif These coins are a different lot than the first. Had I started the acutions on the same day, then they'd have been in the same thread.

Hoot

Perhaps it's because the intelligent viewers realized that this set of auctions was started two days after the first. wink.gif These coins are a different lot than the first. Had I started the acutions on the same day, then they'd have been in the same thread.

Hoot

Oh nevermind,I don't really give a "Hoot"( wink.gif) about the so called posting rules...yet I found it's better to just go by what the majority agrees on in this case.Better for business...and health! grin.gif