• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Large Cents-Wartime Jeffs-1953 PF set-DARKSIDE-Jeff Rolls-Marine Commems

18 posts in this topic

Howdy All ----

This week I have up a fair mix of pieces on eBay. Thanks for the look! Hoot

Link to Auctions yay.gif

Early Large Cents:

1795 Liberty Cap 1c S-76b G05det AG03net A no res!

1798 Draped Bust cent S-166 AG03 A no res!

A couple of nice sets in Capital Plastics holders

Wartime Jeff 5c set-Capital Plastics holder-no reserve!

1953 Proof Set in Capital Plastics Holder - no reserve!

DARKSIDE – USE THE FORCE

2003 Lord of the Rings One Ring $1 silver proof-no res!

Jefferson Nickel Rolls

2003-P&D Jefferson 5c rolls in original Mint Wrappers!

Two 2004-D Jefferson Peace Medal 5c BU rolls Fed Wrap!

2005-P&D Buffalo 5c rolls in Mint Package Unopened!

Marine Corps Commems

2005 U.S. Marine Corps Unc Dollars - Dutch Auction!

2005 U.S. Marine Corps Proof Dollars - Dutch Auction!

It's a sweetie - So is the 1798...

e2_1.JPG

blush.gif Hoot

I was looking at that one as well,but I like the '95 more...I still need one of those for my type set since I sold my 1794.I don't know if you remember when I posted it but I think it was like ANACS VF net F? It had strong detail and only a little damage on the obverse as is normal but the reverse had some terrible scratches that were heartbreaking! I think I ended up selling it for VG money on eBay for a little over $250...Which I could find one like that with a nice reverse... tongue.gif

Yes, I remember your 1794 cent, Hayden. I liked it, despite the scratched reverse. Those are tough to come by in any kind of nice condition.

I just noticed that my scan of the 1798 does it no justice for details near the rims. Bummer, as it's very evenly worn and a sweet, problem-free piece.

Hoot

Shills ....errrr.., I mean BIDS placed! blush.gif

James

I looked at all of my auctions, James and see not you nor another shill bidder. confused-smiley-013.gif Good luck if you bid!

Hoot

Hoot, I don't bid with my selling account.... guess you'll just have to wait 'til I win something!

James

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

smile.gif

I see that a couple of the auctions did fairly well, and I'm proud to say I drove up a couple... not to mention that I sent you payment for two items yesterday! takeit.gif

James

Well I'll be darned! laugh.gif I had no earthly clue, as you may have guessed from my invoice! foreheadslap.gif

I just went back and looked at the eBay notice for the auctions and saw "Jim Garcia" was the winner! I'm pretty dense sometimes (only sometimes?), and simply did not do my addition (1+1=6).

God, I'm embarrassed. blush.gif

Hoot