• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12 lots on Ebay ending next Monday

12 posts in this topic

I see 12 lots,but where is the nice material? confused-smiley-013.gif

stooges.gif

Good luck Travis!

I hold the actual nice material for this annoying little wannabe dealer that keeps buying from me. He lives in Gulfport Florida and is named Htubbs blush.gifpoke2.gif

On another note on most of the auctions I improved the pictures from what I originally put in to make your coin shoping expierence more enjoyable. The pictures are larger and more accurate so you can make a more informed coin buying decision. grin.gif

stooges.gif

Good luck Travis!

I hold the actual nice material for this annoying little wannabe dealer that keeps buying from me. He lives in Gulfport Florida and is named Htubbs blush.gifpoke2.gif

On another note on most of the auctions I improved the pictures from what I originally put in to make your coin shoping expierence more enjoyable. The pictures are larger and more accurate so you can make a more informed coin buying decision. grin.gif

Travis,

You should really stop spending all that money on Chamomile tea and MREs and buy some decent lighting.And give your mom back her lampshade! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Just kidding! 27_laughing.gif

I think I'm going to take a shot at that Commem...

stooges.gif

Good luck Travis!

Travis,

You should really stop spending all that money on Chamomile tea and MREs and buy some decent lighting.And give your mom back her lampshade! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Just kidding! 27_laughing.gif

I think I'm going to take a shot at that Commem...

Hey now I only bought 11 MRE's and that's because I was trying to only buy four! blush.gif Besides last night I went on an Ebay Book buying tour. Now Hayden what authors books do you think I bought first poke2.gif

Just to give you a hint Hayden today is her birthday! yay.gifyay.gif

Also I can't wait to see that commem in YODELVISION poke2.gif

That thar ain't a real Buffalo face-icon-small-frown.gif

REAL buffalos have names that take 5 times to correctly at 12 in the morning while printing Paypal shipping labels and talking to me poke2.gif

Also which conservative blonde are we talking about 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you seem to have a fixation on blonde conservative authors 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Please Hayden do tell more tongue.gif

REAL buffalos have names that take 5 times to correctly at 12 in the morning while printing Paypal shipping labels and talking to me poke2.gif

you seem to have a fixation on blonde conservative authors 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Please Hayden do tell more tongue.gif

Beats me:

ann2Brobin2Bmarine.jpg

coulter.jpg

slander.gif

220px-Ann_coulter_time_magazine.jpg

102504howtotalktoaliberal.jpg

ann-coulter.jpg

splash_top.jpg

poke2.gif

Beats me:

ann2Brobin2Bmarine.jpg

coulter.jpg

slander.gif

ann-coulter.jpg

splash_top.jpg

poke2.gif

You know Hayden that does not prove anything except your good with google image search blush.gif

Hayden go read a book or something you have to much time on your hands poke2.gif

May I recomend the Quest for Cosmic Justice grin.gif

Beats me:

ann2Brobin2Bmarine.jpg

coulter.jpg

slander.gif

ann-coulter.jpg

splash_top.jpg

poke2.gif

You know Hayden that does not prove anything except your good with google image search blush.gif

Hayden go read a book or something you have to much time on your hands poke2.gif

May I recomend the Quest for Cosmic Justice grin.gif

your point? poke2.gif