• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Multi-coin slabs

3 posts in this topic

I was told by an NGC rep that the multicoin slabs could only hold a maximum of 5 coins.... however I found the auction item below which shows a 6 coin slab. Please explain how this is possible?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-S-Proof-Set-NGC...oQQcmdZViewItem

Thank you in advance.

DP

Hi,

Until recent, we could only holder 5 pieces in our multi-holder but have added the capability to holder 6 now with certain limitations according to size of the coins. Obviously the 6 piece holder accomodates the 6 coin minor set of the 2004 and 2005 Proof sets, and the 1942 proof set with both nickels included, but if you are interested in having a 6 piece multi-holder set outside of the above holdered together, I would suggest either PM'ing me, Jay Turner, Scott Schecter, or calling and speaking with Scott Heller prior to submittal just to make sure we can make the set work.

Thanks,