• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2000 pounds of unsearched Wheaties!

5 posts in this topic

Two things:

1.) "Reserve not met". Why not put what the reserve is or "Buy it Now" for the reserve? If the reserve is not posted, how do I know it is a valid bid at any price? How do I know the seller is not just tring to see what the market is to re-sell it later? I've complained, several times to e-Bay - not that I thought they would listen. On "reserve not met" bids...I 'just say no' and walk on by.

2.) Imagine the shipping cost....

I've got stories to tell...I recently painted a building for a guy who sells equipment on e-bay. Every piece of equipment he sells (that I've seen ) has been junk , junk, junk. I watched as customers came form as far away as California to buy a truck (18 wheeler) only to see them leave and come back 4 times after getting 4 miles down the road. I've seen the guy rig up and sell platform lifts, bulldozers etc. with major problems. I guess my point is e-bay has alot of people who have no morals and looking to exploit everything. Not all are bad though. I've bought coins that I have been really stisfied with and I've sold comic books that brought prices that I thought unimaginable. I was honest though and expected little. angel.gif