• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will happen to Michael

What will happen to Michael for Speaking Out  

159 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to Michael for Speaking Out

121 posts in this topic

If a grader gets 10,000 Silver Eagles in one tray, all with the same handwriting or type printed inserts in the flips, might they correlate that these are all from one giant submission? What if 200 morgan dollars come in with dark green ink printed inserts in the flips? Could one assume they are all from one heavy hitter? wink.gif

and spoke too quickly out of fear then in anger

over 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

oh and what will happen to michael?? well first let me say that cloud9.gif i voted for michael being bammed twice on two different computers for this poll 893whatthe.gif

also i think,,,,, and i do not know him that well 893applaud-thumb.gif but i think that michael whatever happens will be just fine shy.gif

also i have heard from michael that he is spending WAY too much time with all these jarheads and that it is time to do something else more constructive and take better care of himself so if this is true and i will offer no opinions on this flamed.gifmakepoint.gif

then maybe something even better will come out of all of this 893whatthe.gif

and to semi quote someone "mountain of ________________" flowerred.gif

i will let each and every one of you fill in your own blank yay.gif

and spoke too quickly out of fear then in anger

over 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

oh and what will happen to michael?? well first let me say that cloud9.gif i voted for michael being bammed twice on two different computers for this poll 893whatthe.gif

also i think,,,,, and i do not know him that well 893applaud-thumb.gif but i think that michael whatever happens will be just fine shy.gif

also i have heard from michael that he is spending WAY too much time with all these jarheads and that it is time to do something else more constructive and take better care of himself so if this is true and i will offer no opinions on this flamed.gifmakepoint.gif

then maybe something even better will come out of all of this 893whatthe.gif

I assume by 'jarheads",you meant those losers who post over on the PCGS boards? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe that dorky guy who PM'd you wondering how your wife was doing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

insane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

No that would be Chris with his mom's. poke2.gif

I can see Hayden 50 years from now, riding his bike, swerving and swaying, on the sidewalk, into the traffic, one has to wonder if he will make it or not to the bank with his Social Security check. Lo and behold, there's Travis across the street yelling to Hayden, "Direct Deposit, Tubby!"

Chris

MOLEHILL OR MOLEHALL................... same difference!

Chris

I assume by 'jarheads",you meant those losers who post over on the PCGS boards? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Isn't a jarhead someone who saves all of his pocket change in empty mayonnaise jars and sends them in bulk submission across the street?

Chris

No that would be Chris with his mom's. poke2.gif

I can see Hayden 50 years from now, riding his bike, swerving and swaying, on the sidewalk, into the traffic, one has to wonder if he will make it or not to the bank with his Social Security check. Lo and behold, there's Travis across the street yelling to Hayden, "Direct Deposit, Tubby!"

Chris

sign-funnypost.gif

You know you love us,Chris! flowerred.gif

I just spoke with Victor earlier today. He may just end up here in Florida. If he makes it before F.U.N., he can stay here for awhile, and we can go to the show together. I hope he can make it a few days before the show. I want to teach Caleb a new trick........................when I say to you, Hayden, "Sit on it!", you will be flat on your back with a big, big dog on your chest. 893whatthe.gif

hi.gifC hi.gifH hi.gifR hi.gifI hi.gifS hi.gif

You guys can derail any thread. mad.gif

That's probably a bad thing flowerred.gif Probably time to start a coin thread 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

also TDN I think it had to do with Michael and PCGS. Of course so far we have covered PCGS and Michael, Rats,Hayden shaving, Social Security, Wills, Swamp land, Real estae prices in Florida and what this thread is actually about. Yep we need to start talking about coins again. definetly before this thread also touches on half of the coinees being swatted on the behind by NGC for going OT blush.gif

Ok did my part and deleted them!

oh hayden i am not married yet 27_laughing.gif

i would like to get married but i am not ready yet

but when i am 60 if i live that long then i will be ready

but i will want a young fresh tender chicken 22-25 flowerred.gif

I don't know, I forgot. Chris and Hayden have, in their usual fashion, so badly derailed this thread that I can't remember what it was about. I hope that the theme of this thread was not more important than their constantly screwing every theme up! I wish that they would have the decency to spare the rest of us from their boorish post hijacking behavior. It really has gone past being amusing.

Chris and Hayden, I don't know how old you are but it is time to grow up! While you are at it, spare the rest of us the agony of your 893censored-thumb.gif growing pains!!

I don't know, I forgot. Chris and Hayden have, in their usual fashion, so badly derailed this thread that I can't remember what it was about. I hope that the theme of this thread was not more important than their constantly screwing every theme up! I wish that they would have the decency to spare the rest of us from their boorish post hijacking behavior. It really has gone past being amusing.

Chris and Hayden, I don't know how old you are but it is time to grow up! While you are at it, spare the rest of us the agony of your 893censored-thumb.gif growing pains!!

Please accept my apology. I won't do it again, and when my membership expires in November, 2006 you won't have to put up with me any more.

Chris, born August 27, 1947

PS. By the way, this thread was about Michael vs. DH and I think most everyone had expressed their views before anything was derailed.

but i will want a young fresh tender chicken 22-25 flowerred.gif

heh....who doesn't? banana6.gif

And to do my part to add something about coins...just for the hell of it....a newer purchase:

25c-18s.jpg

jom