• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going to F.U.N.?

33 posts in this topic

It's only 5 weeks away. I know that Hayden & Shane will be there. Anyone else?

Billy, are you going to make it? I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is okay with you.

Hayden......Shane.......I'll probably only be able to attend one or two days........what days will you be there? Let's set up a meeting place.

Chris

Chris, my assignment is up in a couple of weeks here in Washington. If there is a decent job opportunity in W. Florida, I'll take it. Who knows? It could happen. If so, then count me in....

Chris, my assignment is up in a couple of weeks here in Washington. If there is a decent job opportunity in W. Florida, I'll take it. Who knows? It could happen. If so, then count me in....

If you find that you will be near us, Caleb can stay here.

Chris

Chris

However, you would probably be better off near Gainesville or Ocala. It is thoroughbred country with rolling hills....................and all of the little chicks at UF.

Chris

Chris

Thanks! He behaves himself quite well but would probably freak on your tile flooring if it is slick.

He is such a bonehead. One minute, he walks on the hardwood flooring in my loft just fine, the next, he spazzes and can't stand worth a squat.

foreheadslap.gif

I am planning to be there Friday-Sunday...though Sunday is pretty much optional at this point depending on things go. I will be assisting with managing the TCCS booth so we might be able to hook up there?

I'll be there,probably Friday or Saturday depending on who I can hitch a ride with. I doubt I'll be able to be there more than one day,even though two could be considered the bare minium with FUN's huge bourse floor. Chris,we can work out details for meeting up when I figure out what's happening on my end.Is a dolly going to work or should I bring a fork-lift for all that modern junk? grin.gif

Shane,I'll be sure to stop by your booth.You going to be selling anything on the side? devil.gif

Victor,you're going to love FUN if you can make it.Hope to see you there.

Anyone else? I've asked this like 4-5 times now(with no reply),but where in tarnation has Billy gone to? I've missed his interesting threads on Lincoln varieties...anyone have his e-mail?

Hayden

What is a "squat-stand"?

Chris

Isn't that what Indians had? Or is it one of those things you put on your toliet seat so you can squat instead of sitting? Studies have shown it's better for your bowels when you squat instead of sit... hi.gif

Why do these threads always get OT and end up getting on these topics? 27_laughing.gif

Chris

Thanks! He behaves himself quite well but would probably freak on your tile flooring if it is slick.

He is such a bonehead. One minute, he walks on the hardwood flooring in my loft just fine, the next, he spazzes and can't stand worth a squat.

foreheadslap.gif

Bonehead,eh? He'd make a good board member. thumbsup2.gif

Should have gotten a Chihuahua,they can go on carpet or tile,or newspaper if you train them.

sign-funnypost.gif

Chris

However, you would probably be better off near Gainesville or Ocala. It is thoroughbred country with rolling hills....................and all of the little chicks at UF.

Chris

He'd probably find more at the Department of Agriculture than UF,even better he could try some of the little farms around there.Mostly cows but they all probably have a good number of chickens as well.

stooges.gif

Why do these threads always get OT and end up getting on these topics? 27_laughing.gif

Well the reason it often has to do with bowell movements really has to do with there are only 2-3 people on this entire board who aren't eligible to join AARP. That and they keep forgeing this is a coin board.

stooges.giftonofbricks.gif

Should have gotten a Chihuahua,they can go on carpet or tile,or newspaper if you train them.

sign-funnypost.gif

Hayden should know they just trained him to go on the sports page last week gossip.gif

stooges.gif

Well the reason it often has to do with bowell movements really has to do with there are only 2-3 people on this entire board who aren't eligible to join AARP. That and they keep forgeing this is a coin board.

Fight,Fight! popcorn.gif

Travis,you'd better be happy none of these AARP board members don't live any closer to you! 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Hayden should know they just trained him to go on the sports page last week gossip.gif

stooges.gif

Who me,or Caleb? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

Fight,Fight! popcorn.gif

Travis,you'd better be happy none of these AARP board members don't live any closer to you! 27_laughing.gif

I'm faxing everybody a list of AARP 10% discount restaurants in Illinois as we speak...

Fight,Fight! popcorn.gif

I'm faxing everybody a list of AARP 10% discount restaurants in Illinois as we speak...

suckup! poke2.gif

Is there even anyone else from Illinois here?

I got offered an a sort, six week assignment in Lincoln, NE. YUK! I may take it since it is a trauma hospital, dedicated CT job and advanced equipment with good pay but I'm not excited about Nebraska by any means. I want to make my way to Florida. Well, maybe in Febuary?

Well, I think that I may 86 that NE job. I e-mail'd a new agency about work in Florida but won't know anything until next week. Besides, I need to set Hayden straight that there will be two big dogs around. smile.gif

I'd like to meet Mr. Machuga and his mom in person, too!! Maybe I should be careful about what I wish for. grin.gif

• Administrator

We are organizing a Message Board/Collectors Society brunch for Saturday at 11am at FUN. I should have the invitation out sometime this week. Hope you can make it!

We are organizing a Message Board/Collectors Society brunch for Saturday at 11am at FUN. I should have the invitation out sometime this week. Hope you can make it!

Count me in.............er.............that is.................can I come, too?

Chris

Count me in.............er.............that is.................can I come, too?

Chris

Hey,she said message boards! And did I hear "brunch" as in food? devil.gif

Chris,

Sux! It takes 6-8 weeks to get a Florida x-ray license so I may go to Southern Arizona instead.

Advance-planning might help in the future. Why don't you get the paperwork started anyway? I was really looking forward to you making it here. frown.gif

Chris

Chris,

Sux! It takes 6-8 weeks to get a Florida x-ray license so I may go to Southern Arizona instead.

Advance-planning might help in the future. Why don't you get the paperwork started anyway? I was really looking forward to you making it here. frown.gif

Chris

Well, I'm a member of the Procrastinator's Club whose motto is:

Procrastinators Unite ........ Tomorrow.