• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are Proof Silver Eagles "Modern Coins" for submission

4 posts in this topic

Are Proof Silver Eagles "Modern Coins" for submission - If so what is the turn around time for "Modern" coins.

What is ICG's track record on a NGC crossover grading ?? Are they tending to be too high as compared to NGC "experts" - I have a complete set of PF70's from ICG I want to crossover and add to the registry here.

If I do a Minimum grade as a PF70 - Do I still pay for NON graded coins that NGC feels will not grade a PF70 ??

Answer any or all as you seem fit.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Sorry if I rant

Thanx Mike

Proof Silver Eagles and all United States coins dated 1955 and after are available for Modern tier submission.

You can check current turn around times here:

http://www.ngccoin.com/services/services.asp

When it comes to crossing coins we grade the coin not which holder it is in, however to answer your question honestly, Crossing coins in 70 holders for minimum 70 doesn’t have a good record.

When you send coins in for crossover grading you still pay for the grading fees regardless if the coin crosses or not. All of the work must still be done regardless if the coin crosses or not.