• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you tell politely the stupid posters to stay on the PCGS forum?

86 posts in this topic

How do you tell politely the stupid posters to stay on the PCGS forum?

Don't you mean politely tell, or were you trying to communicate directly with them? wink.gif

Considering how little attention the Franklin and Kennedy series gets in the real collecting world, the amount of posts on these two coins over there is staggeringly disproportional.

As for jelly donuts, is he still posting that stupid stuff across the street? I'd rather read a days worth of posts about state quarters than one of that lying hypocrite's dumazz jelly donut comments.

There is no doubt that the people on this forum are more pro-NGC than pro-PCG$. However, the Kool-Aid reference was used over there toward the people who really had their head up their rear. They are the people who would make comments about an NGC coin and say things like "if the coin really were that grade then it would be in a PCGS slab". Of course they said this based on a photo. They were the PCG$ can do no wrong and all the other services can do no right posters. Basically peolpe like WallStreetMan, David Hall, Good Guy (sorry GG, but it was true unti recently), etc.

There is nobody here, yourself included, that can stop me from doing whatever I want to do.

More Frankies for me!

I have had a flame war with arch via pm....... he didn't ban me, but your right, he could do something, but you can't!

"Considering how little attention the Franklin and Kennedy series gets in the real collecting world, the amount of posts on these two coins over there is staggeringly disproportional. "

Amen grin.gif

There are so many intelligent posters on the PCGS forums that the "stupid posters" are needed for balance.

oops! stupid? ...or too quick!

"Would appreciate any quick witted responses."

Sniff....sniff... I know when I'm not wanted, you won't have Dakra to push around no more, I know when I'm not wanted.... I will go off into the sunset and never return to these coin boards...(boo hoo hoo) I know your talking about me! (Waa waa waaaaa)

You guys don't want me on the NGC board, PCGS just went and banned me, I wonder if I still have an account at the NumisAddict board....*sigh*

Quick witted enough smile.gif

-Dave

PS: PCGS looks like a "rah-rah" board lately.... sad

PS: PCGS looks like a "rah-rah" board lately.... sad

Nahhh, I flipped thru there today. That new poster 007 sure is asking great questions. I hope he posts a picture of his MS70 Franklin.

sumner1984 is doing great with his "I can only trust PCGS" posts. Max teh troll is sure full of hateful information. I wonder if David Hall has put his kids to work posting on the message boards.

These forums sure have kicked up in posts in the last month. laugh.gif

Greg,

There is actually a thread over on that other board about this thread... I do not have anything bad to say about anyone over there..........cough,cough........

I also see an irony here. This board complains that the PCGS board doesn't discuss coins enough yet there are some threads here that surely aren't coin related. And grading results (which I also have contributed to) are posted here, too, without the same complaints (at least publicly posted).