• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anaconda - Awesome Toners eBay 99c NR! Toned Frankie, Peace, Morgans, & Lincolns

15 posts in this topic

Here are some selections that I just got back from NGC. A very nice group of toners. 10 day auctions ending Sunday, Nov 20th.

1924 $1 NGC MS65 Toned and Lustrous Peace Dollar

250561510.jpg

Extremely lustrous with a deep satiny swirl when angled under the light. The rose, gold, and light mossy green toning have no effect whatsoever on the intense luster this piece exhibits. Needless to say that it is brighter than the image suggests. To find a Peace dollar with any color at all, albeit nice color, can be a real challenge for the collector of nicely toned coins. Even when Peace dollars are found with nice color, sometimes the luster is noticably impaired which is not the case for this example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1885-O $1 NGC MS65 Richly Toned Morgan Dollar

250561520.jpg

Richly toned 100% on both the obverse and reverse, this Morgan dollar is graded by NGC as MS65 Gem cert #2505615-020. A deep crescent of forest green and maroon blends into deep golden shades with a light dusty blue covering most of Liberty''s face. The sequence ends in a golden patination with pink highlights over Liberty''s hair giving a nice glow to that area of the obverse. The reverse reveals pleasing shades of light to medium blue blending into cyan and dusty gold which finally blends into a medium maroon near the rightside rim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1963 50c NGC MS64 Exquisite Toned Franklin Half Dollar

250561507.jpg

Blazing luster throughout with incredible stormy hues on the reverse, this VERY impressive Franklin is sure to please the toned Frankie collector.

1960 1c NGC MS65BN Wildly Rainbow Toned Lincoln Cent

250561502.jpg

Luster brightly shines through the amazing colors giving this coin a magical glow of deep magenta, lime green, purple, and ice blue.

1887 $1 NGC MS64 Toned Morgan Silver Dollar VAM-11

250561522.jpg

A wonderful crescent of color glides off the obverse of this incredibly PQ near-gem Morgan. VAM-11 (Doubled 18-7). Vibrant Peach blends into a full rainbow crescent of powder blue, bright yellow, magenta, green, deeper gold, and maroon nearest to the rims.

1886 $1 NGC MS65 Toned Morgan Dollar VAM-5 (Doubled 18)

250561521.jpg

VAM-5 (Doubled 18). Rich shades of forest green, blue, magenta, gold, powder blue, and peach cover the entire obverse of this very attractively toned Gem Morgan dollar. The luster is not impaired by the attractive colors that cover the surfaces.

1879-S $1 NGC MS64 Toned Morgan Dollar

250561513.jpg

While the luster is moderately impaired by the blue-green luster and the geometric lines of pale rose dart across the obverse perpendicularly, the coin is relatively free of any disturbing contact marks and is a coin I would consider as nice for an average MS64. The reverse is mottled with a rosy brown patination accompanying a dusty blue and purple crescent near the left rim. I cracked this coin out of a SEGS MS65 holder because well, it was in a SEGS holder and I appreciate a good challenge.

1960 1c NGC MS63BN Rainbow Toned Lincoln Cent

250561501.jpg

A deep blue and magenta face of Lincoln with semi-geometric patterns of rainbow shades vaguely defining the shapes of the end of the shotgun roll this coin was stored in for more than 40 years!

If you have any peace dollars similar in look to the 1924, but grading strictly AU-50 - AU-58, I'm a buyer!

James

James,next time look at the man's website before posting! 27_laughing.gif

J/K! stooges.gif

If you have any peace dollars similar in look to the 1924, but grading strictly AU-50 - AU-58, I'm a buyer!

James

J/K! stooges.gif

Ouch! but funny at the same time... tongue.gif

I come across Anaconda listings a lot when searching Ebay, mostly they are beautiful coins in grades beyond what I can afford, but nice to look at. cloud9.gif

James

J/K! stooges.gif

Ouch! but funny at the same time... tongue.gif

I come across Anaconda listings a lot when searching Ebay, mostly they are beautiful coins in grades beyond what I can afford, but nice to look at. cloud9.gif

Yeah,anyhow for those who didn't quite get my humor Anaconda has beautifully toned coins but......................not Peace dollars in AU-50/58..........sorry James makepoint.gif

no offense? wink.gif

Hayden

Thanks everyone for checking out our listings. Many of you know me on the PCGS forums. I hope to spend more time over here as there are many folks here that don't know me very well.

You're that webcam pervert coin guy, right? wink.gif

do tell more 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So, are you guys trying to tell me that "poorguy" is not a good source for steel cents grading at least VF+ ? I could use a couple of those right now for my kid's typeset.

All right poorguy, forget about the AU Peace dollars. What do you have available in State Quarter rolls that grade at least mint state??

James

Thanks everyone for checking out our listings. Many of you know me on the PCGS forums. I hope to spend more time over here as there are many folks here that don't know me very well.

You're that webcam pervert coin guy, right? wink.gif

Yup. One in the Same. HA! HA!

Too bad I left my webcam in Washington though.

So, are you guys trying to tell me that "poorguy" is not a good source for steel cents grading at least VF+ ? I could use a couple of those right now for my kid's typeset.

All right poorguy, forget about the AU Peace dollars. What do you have available in State Quarter rolls that grade at least mint state??

James

I can get you all the state quarter rolls you want. The bank is right across the street.

Hey Brandon -

Good to hear from you.

Just got the 1883 Proof Trade Dollar in and it is a beauty to behold - Even though I have to ship it out already for a reholder it is already posted in my registry set here at NGC if you want to check out its PROOF 1883 brothers and sisters they are here.

For anyone willing to listen - ANACONDA is a very reputable and upstanding firm which WILL TAKE OFFERS on coins by the way - my first dealing with them has been exceptional - Keep up the good work.

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=17289

thumbsup2.gif

Mike

bobsmo