• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy cow! 50 people viewing US coins...

12 posts in this topic

Shoot, missed it foreheadslap.gif

Only 44 now. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

actually it was up to 54 a few minutes after I posted! insane.gif

They're turning to a news source you can trust... Greg

*show shot of Greg turning in his chair with constipated look on face * yeahok.gif

don't hurt me slightly evil one flowerred.gif

Umm . . . do you think that it might be because Abrams linked the thread "CU takes a massive hit" to the CU coin forum? Fear not; Sleepy Hollow is still a restful community. wink.gif

Umm . . . do you think that it might be because Abrams linked the thread "CU takes a massive hit" to the CU coin forum? Fear not; Sleepy Hollow is still a restful community. wink.gif

Yeah,I saw that...I post on both forums... devil.gif

Me too.

Me too.

27_laughing.gif

Under your pseudonym Htubbs?

Hoot

Me too.

27_laughing.gif

Under your pseudonym Htubbs?

Hoot

Smart alecs poke2.gif

grin.gif