• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pictures and descriptions completed

12 posts in this topic

As nice as the images are in TD's set, the coins in-hand are even better! Thanks for taking the time to image them and link people to them.

Tremendous set! Boggles the mind that such a wonderful set ranks 26th in the registry. Goes to show that rank means little when it comes to QUALITY! cloud9.gif Keep up the great work!

Hoot

• Administrator

We've got a gallery view coming to the competitive registry sets that will show this off very nicely as well. smile.gif

Jack, again a great job on displaying a set the way it should be displayed. In my opinion still the #1 rank for eye appeal. Keep up the good work.

Love that end roll 90-S

We've got a gallery view coming to the competitive registry sets that will show this off very nicely as well. smile.gif

Please explain further in detail.

Thanks, to one and all. It is really great to have a forum like this to be able to share ones collection with others who can appreciate your collection.

Art, thank you. That means so much to me coming from you, with your eye for quality.

TD

• Administrator

Please explain further in detail.

Thanks, to one and all. It is really great to have a forum like this to be able to share ones collection with others who can appreciate your collection.

Art, thank you. That means so much to me coming from you, with your eye for quality.

TD

This kind of thing:

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/ViewPersonalCollection.aspx?UserCollectionID=1

Click the "gallery" tab at the top of the coin list.