• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~woo hoo~ MS67 FB 1944D Mercury

6 posts in this topic

I snagged this beauty at the Charlotte show for $46. Since I'm an ANA member of NGC, I can't get my grades online. When I called to ask about the order, they told me that this and the other coin were 67s. She didn't say this one was FB like I thought it would be. So it was a very pleasant surprise to see that!

Again, I have no intention of selling this, but if anyone can give me a rough idea of what the market value is for it, I'd appreciate it. smile.gif

Neil

148750-1944dms67fb.jpg.38197a7b2f83abf478e08522d080a9c9.jpg

Nice coin Neil!

Heritage value index lists this coin at between $70-$90. Numismedia retail is $110, and Numismedia wholesale is $88.

Andy laugh.gif

Thanks guys! The grading class really helped out. I probably would not have had the experience to grade it with any confidence beforehand. I actually graded it 67fb before I sent it in. So it's nice to see that I've improved a lot from the time when I stupidly bought raw coins from ebay. smile.gif