• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARCH WAS PARASITE BANNED? WHAT FOR THIS TIME?

17 posts in this topic

• Administrator

No. You weren't banned.

Did you try doing those steps that I sent you via email?

Arch- He attempted all of them but quickly realized NO one can really hold their head in a bucket of cold water for three minutes and NO one can whistle all three verses to "the Knack's", "My Sharona".

Arch,

It is to much of a hassel to do all that. I took the easy way out. I'll just be Konservative for a while now. Maybe in the future I'll come back as Parasite again.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

But take refuge in the knowledge there are good parasites and there are bad parasites.

Just decide which one is you and run with it.

I don't believe you are correct in your interpretation of the term parasite, carterhaines. You are likely getting the term confused with symbiotic. In a symbiotic relationship both members might realize a benefit from the relationship. A tick is an example of a parasite and it is most definitely not beneficial for the host to harbor a tick.