• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know if the Palm Beach show is still a go next week?

7 posts in this topic

I had an email exchange with Greg Rohan from Heritage this morning and he said that the airport was expected to be open tomorrow, electricity restored by the weekend and it was his expectation that all will be a go for next week. I had also emailed the convention center and the bourse contact person, but have had no response. I will be leaving in the AM for Las Vegas and continuing on to WPB.

Please stop by and say HI.

Word out from J Halperin (through a third party) is that there aint no stoppin' the West Palm Beach Auction! I guess when there's the prospect of realizing in excess of 45 million +, they'd bring their own generators and a tent if they had to!

My only hope is I've got hot water and lights for my hotel room. Expedia hasn't emailed to cancel my itenerary, so I assume it's a go with them also.

I just had my power restored on the west coast of FL after 78 hours. Palm Beach is directly east of us. According to the news reports we had been getting, there are more than 1.5 million people still without power on the east coast and it may take 3-4 weeks. My understanding is that Palm Beach International is only at 50%.

Chris