• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Service: On Time, As Promised

3 posts in this topic

I submitted 16 coins under the Modern tier about a month ago. The invoice was dated March 15 (a Saturday, by the way). Today the submission posted as Finalized/Imaged/Shipped. For those of us scoring at home, that's 33 calendar days and 23 working days.

I'd say that's pretty darned good service. The Modern tier specifies 30 working days, which NGC bested by 23%. Plus, transitions from Grading through Quality Control to Finalized/Imaged/Shipped ooccurred in rapid succession, one day after the next. This implies an efficient operation.

I'm very pleased. I appreciate that it might not always go this smoothly, but I feel credit should be given where credit is due. The ability to track the submission and see the final grades online is excellent. Thank you, NGC.

Beijim

Same to you on your Early Bird result!

I'm relatively new to the world of professional grading, and I must say I'm very happy to have somehow (intuitively, perhaps) made the decision to go with NGC. I have some nice coins in PCGS and ICG (all PF70, of course) holders, but NGC's service and ethos just seem superior.

Beijim