• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Numismatic News reader poll

15 posts in this topic

A couple of months ago, a N.N. reader wrote an editorial about buying encapsulated coins only from dealers due to the high incidence of overgraded/cleaned/damaged coins being sold to unwary collectors. He included his name and address and invited reader's response. I wrote him and he included a list polled from N.N. readers of the most reputable dealers and those to be avoided. I am willing to post this list as long as it doesn't violate any ethics. Please, let me know if it is ok to post this list and I will do so. I personally feel that collectors should be informed about unreputable dealers and about those with whom to place confidence.

Post it. Never be afraid to post your opinion (unless you're across the street).

If you aren't comfortable in posting it, email it to me and I'll post it.

I got an IM from NGC discouraging posting it. I will instant message all who posted on this thread with the info. Sorry, but I can't do it until Sunday night since I didn't bring the list with me tonight. You'll hear from me.

Vic

please post it or ask arch ythe modierator on here then post it

eze would you mind privatre mesaaging me i would love to see the list in private and then just delete it

thanks hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely michael

Ok, collectors, I sent a private message to each who posted on this thread up until this point. If anyone else wants a copy of the list please let me know. Thanks.

p.s. Knowledge is power!