• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PNG Day, CSNS, 5/1/2003, an invitation to attend

10 posts in this topic

The Professional Numismatists Guild and Julian M. Leidman cordially invite you to attend

PNG Day

May 1, 2003

America's Center

701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, Missouri

Between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM, CDT

This bourse is open only to invited guests and precedes the annual convention of the Central States Numismatic Society, 5/2-5/4.

Hope that you can make it. Best

Julian

Please print this for use as your invitation

thanks julian

i cant make it but i must say it is really a good feeling that someone would go out of his way to do this and i do apprecaite it!

there is one man on the pcgs boards that also lives in maryland and he speaks ultra highly of you and your customer service and your ethics and handling of customer collectors and he has been doing business with you for years and years

you got a ten out of ten!

sincerely michael

I've said this before about Julian, he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet at a coin show. He is always friendly and courteous. He is willing to show you any coin in his case and some of those are stunning. He thanks you for looking at his coins. I've asked him opinions on his coins and he gives honest opinions. He's like the anti-coin dealer.

Last Long Beach I purchased a nice red and lavender San Diego commem from him. It was raw and he graded it MS65. NGC recently graded it MS65. laugh.gif

Came close to buying a Missouri from him at the same time, but it was raw and the color freaked me out a little.

What a kind invitation from Julian and an excellent recommendation by experience Greg provides. Sorry i won't be there! (I'll be on an airplane instead frown.gif).

Hoot

Alas, I won't be there either. I agree that it is nice of Julian to make the PNG passes available to us, and I agree with Greg that Julian is a very nice fellow.

EVP