• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why my eBay auctions were pulled,please read...

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

In regards to those who have sent me PM’s and e-mails wondering why my auctions were pulled and why I was suspended from eBay: It was due to a non-payment strike by a seller. It was for an auction I won about 2 weeks ago on Sept. 27th and even though I requested the total for this item(about $81.99+shipping) twice the seller never responded to any of e-mails and of course never sent the total.Without the total I can’t send payment for the item! This seller filed a strike without requesting payment or notifying me of an impending strike either! I have e-mailed both eBay and the seller requesting that the strike be removed and my account restored. When I e-mailed the seller requesting the strike to be removed I asked for the total again,but he hasn’t e-mailed me back. I hope that my account will soon be restored without further problems. This is my one and only strike and I have never had any other problems buying or selling so I’m rather confused as to why I was suspended being that I thought it was 3 strikes then you’re out. As soon as my account is reinstated I will be re-listing all my auctions so if you’d like to be notified please post below or PM me and I will contact you when I re-list the items.

Thank you,

Hayden

htubbscoins

Good luck getting your account reactivated! I registered with Ebay to sell some coins and I was pulled in two weeks due to an incorrect social security number. I could not speak to anyone and the only way to contact them is through email. I finally got a response about a month later saying I was terminated and I had the right to appeal. I appealed three times and never heard another word. When you can't use Ebay to sell coins, you really lose your main market. Other auction sights just don't get the exposure Ebay gets and once you are on their black list, well, here I sit. I will not put anyone down. But I'm sitting outside Ebay with a bunch of gold and platinum. Christo_pull_hair.gif

But I'm sitting outside Ebay with a bunch of gold and platinum. Christo_pull_hair.gif

It may be just as well since I had poor results with my sets last year on e-bay. But, the market is better now than then.