• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This one might just rival the Parrot E. Collection

7 posts in this topic

Travis, STOP! I can't take it anymore. I'm dying from laughter. The tears are dripping all over my keyboard. If eBay gave annual awards, Russ and James would surely win oscars for "Best Comedy -script" and "Best Photographic FX". Now, I'm trying to figure what award you should get for that $17.49 Lincoln.

Chris

I do believe we might have a runnerup in the humor Dept 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It may not come to the status of the Parrot E. collection but no less a tad funny.

link 893applaud-thumb.gif

I do believe we might have a runnerup in the humor Dept 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It may not come to the status of the Parrot E. collection but no less a tad funny.

If madmarty were to rub his coins first he wouldn't have this problem... yeahok.gif

If madmarty were to rub his coins first he wouldn't have this problem... yeahok.gif

Yes Hayden and if you were to actually open your eyes when you look at your coins you wouldn't get so many bodybags poke2.gif