• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have Two Marine Dollars Graded in Just Two Days For Free! by NGC

12 posts in this topic

They are not giving you 2 free coins, but coupon for "two free Express submissions" on two marine coins if you have them.

It would be illogical for them to give you two free marine dollars since the registration fee is $100 and each marine dollar is about 40, not including shipping.

They are not giving you 2 free coins, but coupon for "two free Express submissions" on two marine coins if you have them.

It would be illogical for them to give you two free marine dollars since the registration fee is $100 and each marine dollar is about 40, not including shipping.

correct plus you also get "A Silver Eagle Dollar graded MS 68 and 5 free EarlyBird submissions with NGC" wich are always included in the collectors society package.

correct plus you also get "A Silver Eagle Dollar graded MS 68 and 5 free EarlyBird submissions with NGC" wich are always included in the collectors society package.

in other words 5 handy-dandy soon to be body bags! sign-rantpost.gif

Works for me! I just hope there are no more delays for the release of the UNC USMC$. Which would you submit? PF or MS? Or, one of each?

Chris

I'm going to submit one of each,afterall whoever heard of NGC bodybagging a newly released modern commem? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Works for me! I just hope there are no more delays for the release of the UNC USMC$. Which would you submit? PF or MS? Or, one of each?

Chris

I'm going to submit one of each,afterall whoever heard of NGC bodybagging a newly released modern commem? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They may make an exception in your case.

Now that you have broached the subject, Hayden, do you ride your bike from home to Sarasota with your NGC submissions?

Chris

Holy [embarrassing lack of self control]. What a good deal!! NGC kicks

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

True and someone in the marketing dept needs a raise. It is obvious they read the book the secret to pricing ginsu knives at $19.95 devil.gif

Chris

They may make an exception in your case.

Now that you have broached the subject, Hayden, do you ride your bike from home to Sarasota with your NGC submissions?

Chris

I wouldn't be suprised,the folks at NGC have a long standing relationship with me sign-rantpost.gif

Yes,Chris I ride my bike up and over the Skyway from Gulfport all the way to Sarasota yeahok.gif

I just mail them via registered mail,maybe if I submitted more it would be worth going to pick them up.I wonder who's closer to NGC you or me?