• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A bit redundant,but...

9 posts in this topic

James,Bruce, I know my previous pictures weren't the greatest,but... wink.gif

Hoot and Arch,it really isn't all that great of a setup. As you know when you get glare on the plastic over the coin it really brings out the color.Unfortunately the glare blocks out some of the color and the details of the coin. Well I played around and took a few pics of this coin under the glare from one incandescent desk lamp. Using Photoshop I was able to cancel out the glare while preserving the color. I'm pleased with the way this picture turned out,of course there is still plenty of room for improvement...

-Hayden

well Hayden aren't you going to mention who sold this wonderful piece of american coinage 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

maybe just a small mention of the name and remember ginsburg on ther beach tubby poke2.gif

well Hayden aren't you going to mention who sold this wonderful piece of american coinage 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

maybe just a small mention of the name and remember ginsburg on ther beach tubby poke2.gif

I did on this previous thread: Link

There you can see the old,cruddy pics as well... poke2.gif