• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I believe I was overcharged on submission?

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I have just received my submission from NGC and I am a little perplexed. I first sent the submission to NCS of Seven Coins and then they were sent onto NGC for certification. I agree with the charge from NCS for the Nice work. Then I get the charge from NGC and it was $171. something on my credit card. I added the total of all three charges that NGC did for my coins as they were different dates and declared value, that came to $130.00 (48 + 22 + 60 = 130). Is it possible that because of the three different services used that they also charged three shipping charges but they all came with one shipping? Is it the policy of NGC that because of the three different services, and I do have three different submission forms from NGC even though I only sent one submission form to NCS, that they charged the shipping three times? I appreciate any help and information on this matter.

Ken Garippa (papag)

Thanks.

• Administrator

When possible, NGC ships coins that originated from NCS together.

I have asked accounting to look in to your invoices and, yes, you should have been charged a single shipping fee. You are being reimbursed $24.55. I apologize for the oversight.