• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks Mike (Mbcoin) Now with pic!

16 posts in this topic

I would like to thank Mike from Mbcoin for making me such a great deal on a toned Morgan. This is one of the times when you see a coin that you just cant live with out. I e-mail Mike with an offer that I felt was reasonable but I would have payed more and he made me a counter offer at a lower price :Q

He knew I would have given my 1st born for this Morgan but did not take advantage of that fact but instead made me the offer that he felt was correct for the coin. This is somthing I dont say evey day but I feel Mike is a very trust worthy coin dealer and I will buy from him again!

David

939262-donalbain444-img592x600-2138.jpg.04f79a8d58be20c2b7fcffaa250b642d.jpg

What is there website?

What is their website?

makepoint.gif

Amen, brutha 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah,I forgot that he harrasses you too... stooges.gif

Well Hayden is it my fault I am so busy I can't remember the whole there,their,they're thing 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Besides don't bait me Tubby 893naughty-thumb.gif In 10 mintues I could have a pic of you and Ruth Bader Ginsburg doing things that would make your head explode blush.gifpoke2.gif

Anyway Hayden now you have turned this mans sincere thread into am offtrack freakshow. He created this thread to tell others about a great hard working dealer. Mike sounds like a wonderful person and I will keep him in mind for future purchases thumbsup2.gif

What is there website?

What is their website?

makepoint.gif

Amen, brutha 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah,I forgot that he harrasses you too... stooges.gif

Well Hayden is it my fault I am so busy I can't remember the whole there,their,they're thing 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Besides don't bait me Tubby 893naughty-thumb.gif In 10 mintues I could have a pic of you and Ruth Bader Ginsburg doing things that would make your head explode blush.gifpoke2.gif

Anyway Hayden now you have turned this mans sincere thread into am offtrack freakshow. He created this thread to tell others about a great hard working dealer. Mike sounds like a wonderful person and I will keep him in mind for future purchases thumbsup2.gif

Hey now,watch yourself young'n stooges.gif

BTW who's Ruth? confused.gif