• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage no longer attending Santa Clara shows?

11 posts in this topic

I heard from a dealer that the Santa Clara show will no longer have the Heritage table or Heritage auctions. Something of a spat between the show promotors and Heritage. Any validity to this?

TRUTH

I don't know how much truth there is to what I heard, but I believe there was a beef between the organizers of the show and Heritage over owning the rights to the show, or the theme of the show.

One of those things where I heard "something" about this, but I can't put my finger on exactly what was said. I don't feel comfortable commenting any further going on a foggy memory concerning this. I may be way off the mark. Damn, I should pay more attention to the gossip. laugh.gif

"Any validity to this?"

Looks like there is, Heritage's auction schedule for 2003 lists the location of their Nov 19-23 Signature sale as "To Be Determined".