• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

8 posts in this topic

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!

Hayden & Travis........thanks for the cards.

Bob.............thanks for reminding me of Chesapeake Bay crabs.

EZ, my good friend.............GET A JOB! Sha na na na, Sha na na na na, Ba doom!

Arch..........I don't know if you did, but I hope you can fix the "timed-out session" for me.

To all the other members of the Boards..........you're a great bunch!

Now, you've only got 310 more minutes (PDT) and you don't have to be nice to me anymore.

Hayden's next! 8/29

Best wishes,

Chris

I may now be unemployed but I'm still a winner, you weiner. crazy.gif

I just hit a straight flush from 9 to King after I took the Er doc out to a goodbye dinner. A good meal and great conversation. Nothing but respect for the man! Darn, almost hit the royal. And I hit 4 jacks, too. Kept getting four to the royal so I played just a little bit more... but I still won twenty bucks.

I beat the local guys last night at Texas Hold 'em. $20 buy in for $1500 in chips. First out of nine players for a hundred bucks. Drunk the bottle of wine that Dr. Scoccia brought me back from Italy last week. Hmm, good stuff. And all along, Chris, I thought that you were the lush. cloud9.gif And, last Friday, I beat 16 guys and gals to win $150 in the same game.

yay.gifgrin.gifyay.gifgrin.gifyay.gif

Oh, my bad , this day was suppose to be about you... makepoint.gif

flowerred.gif

I missed the original thread...but Happy Belated Birthday Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flowerred.gif

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

Thanks, Shane! I expect to see you, Hayden & Billy at F.U.N. in January. Is anyone else planning to be there? I'll have a little gift for each of you!

Chris

I missed the original thread...but Happy Belated Birthday Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flowerred.gif

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

Thanks, Shane! I expect to see you, Hayden & Billy at F.U.N. in January. Is anyone else planning to be there? I'll have a little gift for each of you!

Chris

Chris,

cash or gold will work for me.

Thanks,

Hayden

stooges.gif

I can't wait till FUN myself! grin.gif Hopefully time will pass soon so we can have F.U.N.

grin.gif