• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swiss Rappens (Yeah, they're toned like everything else I'm posting tonight)

6 posts in this topic

These are common as dirt - even in nice condition. However, I've not seen many of these copper-nickel-type coins that have toned with attractive color.

They both have electric blue around the rims and golden red color in the centers. These were the best two from a dealer that had about a dozen nicely toned Swiss coins that had been sitting in Kraft-like coin envelopes for decades.

2750152-023.jpg

2750152-024.jpg

They're actually pretty nice looking, but no where near some of the other screamers you've been posting.

I know you don't collect this stuff, will it all be hitting the auction block soon?

They're actually pretty nice looking, but no where near some of the other screamers you've been posting.

I know you don't collect this stuff, will it all be hitting the auction block soon?

Some day, but I'm in no hurry to sell. This is kind of my "A Box" of stuff that I don't want to sell, but don't collect, so I know I will end up selling it some day.

Some day, but I'm in no hurry to sell. This is kind of my "A Box" of stuff that I don't want to sell, but don't collect, so I know I will end up selling it some day.

Well, just let us know which day exactly. wink.gif