• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1930 Uruguay 20c - BLUE MONSTER

5 posts in this topic

While not exactly a rare coin, this one-year type Uruguay 20c has a mintage of 2,500,000. This coin was stored for decades in a Kraft-type coin envelope and developed some amazing colors. The coin has a prooflike appearance to it and the vibrant blue color jumps off the surface. The picture does not do this coin justice and you really need to see it to believe it.

This coin is also rather conservatively graded and would look fine in an MS65 slab.

2750181-037.jpg

You left out the part of the story where you whined like a girl until I let you have it. poke2.gif

You mean the time I said I liked the look of it and you stupidly handed it to me along with all the other gem foreign coins and told me to take them. boo.gif

You left out the part of the story where you whined like a girl until I let you have it. poke2.gif

You mean the time I said I liked the look of it and you stupidly handed it to me along with all the other gem foreign coins and told me to take them. boo.gif

This one was after I was pimping myself. I had it in my pile but your whined and cried and moaned, sending about 40 PMs about it, so I finally relented and let you have it. Talk about gratitude! boo.gif

This one was after I was pimping myself. I had it in my pile but your whined and cried and moaned, sending about 40 PMs about it, so I finally relented and let you have it. Talk about gratitude! boo.gif

"What am I going to do with a coin from Uruguay. Ahhh, you take it." - JamminJ, Wannabe Coin Pimp Whore