• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new toiner purchased today

15 posts in this topic

<<Very lovely! PR 66? >>

lol I can only wish it's a proof. I bought this raw at a local monthly show, I think it could go 64 I might submit it. Anyone think it could get a *? The pics are not as sharp as I'd like because my camera is only a 2.3 mega pixiel so some of the details are lost.

Chris

<>

lol I can only wish it's a proof. I bought this raw at a local monthly show, I think it could go 64 I might submit it. Anyone think it could get a *? The pics are not as sharp as I'd like because my camera is only a 2.3 mega pixiel so some of the details are lost.

Chris

I don't think it would get a star,since NGC can be pretty wierd about the way they give them out.Still one very beautiful coin! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Hayden, I've never bought many or submitted any toiners so I do'nt know the thought process the graders have when giving star grades.

Chris

<>

Chris

Actually, pictures being blurry cannot necessarily always be blamed on the camera. Use a tripod and use the camera's timer to take the pictures. Could be your macro mode on the camera is not very good also.

My best pictures come from my 2.1 MP camera. My 3.2 MP camera has horrid macro mode and won't produce good close ups to save my life...

Jonathan

Very lovely! PR 66?

blush.gif Shucks, I saw the sharp, squared denticles and opened my mouth. Didn't bother to look south.

Use a tripod and use the camera's timer to take the pictures. Could be your macro mode on the camera is not very good also.

I am using a tripod and the camera has a remote so its not the camera shaking. Just as good a shot as this camera can do confused-smiley-013.gif. I'd really like to step up to an SLR digital but its hard to justify the cost. but the pics can be super. This coin I had imaged by a member of the PCGS forum. Super nice pics taken with a Minlota 7D

1909vdbobvlg.jpg

1909vdbrevlg.jpg