• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you do if someone has copied your Signature Set?

5 posts in this topic

Another user has copied one of my World Coin Signature Sets. Can someone from NGC please investigate this? The other set does not have any certification numbers in it. What's going on???

• Administrator

It's a feature in the system to allow users to copy each others set definitions in case they find it an intriguing way to collect and would like to follow in your foot steps. Cert numbers are not copied, of course, because those are your coins.

I have noticed, though, that some set and slot descriptions are copying that we may want to prevent from copying. Presumably the copier will modify those to their own stuff. But basically, you're becoming the founding father of a new way to collect, gpnyc. smile.gif

Arch: I have another problem. I have entered (3) Signature Sets. Two of these sets have left out every other coin that I enter (i.e. coins #2 and #4 in a (5) coin set). I have to find these coins in another registry set, download the images and rewrite descriptions for each of these coins, even though the images and descriptions exist in other sets. I believe that all this problem is related to the Coin Gallery mixing that I mentioned earlier. Several coins were missing from my coin gallery plus the coin dates and denominations are still scrambled. I have reentered the missing coins. confused-smiley-013.gif

• Administrator

Hi OT3,

PM me the specific sets, and the affected certification numbers if you can, and we'll look into it.