• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a storage box for GSA coins

3 posts in this topic

Ive been looking around and cant seem to find a storage box for Morgan GSA coins. The coins are in the black boxes they come in but I would like to find a storage box that I can put the Black boxes in to help protect the whole thing!

Can anyone help????frustrated.gif

Thanks,

David

I had the same problem with the display boxes for the "Brown Ikes". The only work-around that I could come up with was to display the holders in the Ealge rigid-plastic pages that hold four to a page. www.eaglecoinholders.com I believe the GSA "CC" holders are the same size. For the display boxes/packaging material, I'm using the printer paper boxes that ordinarily hold 10 reams of paper. The boxes are very sturdy, have a removable lid and have hand-holds on the ends. I went to Office Max and asked the employees in the printing center if they could save me some of the empty boxes. (They use a lot of printing paper!). It beats paying $25-30 for the paper when you don't need it. These boxes are also handy for storing all of the other Mint packaging that I routinely get. I label each box so I know what is inside and I don't have to search through all of them to find what I need.

Chris