• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Did TomB Go?

10 posts in this topic

Greg------Was thinking the same thing myself-----Thought maybe on vacation or at the shows?? Tom B was who told me to come onto these boards. And I have enjoyed it to no end. For an old guy I sure have learned a lot and have tried to help others as well. Sure hope Tom B is OK!!!!!! Let us all know that you are alright Tom B. Wishing you well. Bob [supertooth]

was wondering the same thing the other evening.

I hope he (and his back) are just fine!

He hasn't posted here since July 8th. Across the street he was on about a week ago, but hasn't posted there in two weeks.

For better or worse I have successfully dodged Hoot for quite some time now! wink.gif Some of you likely know that I am a double geek; that is, I'm a coin geek and a science geek. 893whatthe.gif I was at a science meeting (work, not fun) for the last two weeks and only had extremely limited internet access. Right now I am getting caught up on home life and work.

Tom don't ever leave us................now that you are in trouble with the group....GO TO YOUR ROOM MISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif