• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature set problems....

3 posts in this topic

First I love the new signature sets.......this really allows us collectors some free range to go after what we want vs what will fit into a pre-determined set. cloud9.gif

I have about 15 coins that I am unable to enter.....and I also experienced this during the beta testing. These are all Morgan silver Dollars and are some of my nicer toners so I really want to get them in there. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I have the slots available and when I put the information into each slot and hit submit, the coins don't exist on the next page? I have tried it one at a time or all 15 and I have changed the slot names, descriptions etc.....still no luck........

HELP hail.gif

• Administrator

Can you send a pm to me with the certification numbers? I will try to enter them and determine what is causing the problem. Sorry for the hassle.