• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA Medals

8 posts in this topic

I'm still looking for these 3-medal sets: '77, '78, '81 & '82. If anyone knows where I might get them, please send me an e-mail: cpm9ball@swfla.rr.com

Thanks,

Chris

I have the '77 and it would be for sale to anyone but you, chu-boy.

makepoint.gifyay.gifmakepoint.gifyay.gifmakepoint.gif

I'm still looking for these 3-medal sets: '77, '78, '81 & '82. If anyone knows where I might get them, please send me an e-mail: cpm9ball@swfla.rr.com

Thanks,

Chris

I have the '77 and it would be for sale to anyone but you, chu-boy.

makepoint.gifyay.gifmakepoint.gifyay.gifmakepoint.gif

What about me? flowerred.gif

devil.gif

Too late. It's in USPS land to Chris. I said that I never would sell it to him, I never said that I wouldn't give it to him. insane.gif

Too late. It's in USPS land to Chris. I said that I never would sell it to him, I never said that I wouldn't give it to him. insane.gif

sorry.gif

Oh well,I guess I'll have to get my boys to "intercept" it.What's the tracking number? devil.gif

sorry.gif

Oh well,I guess I'll have to get my boys to "intercept" it.What's the tracking number? devil.gif

The last 22 digits of "Pi". confused-smiley-013.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

The last 22 digits of "Pi". confused-smiley-013.gifdevil.giffrustrated.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Heaven help us all! Chris has gone over 1k posts!!!

Congrats! thumbsup2.gif