• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay NR!:(4)1913-S 10c AG-VG;TONED EF-45 1916-D 25c;1875-S 20c VG+;1838-O 10c AG

5 posts in this topic

Why aren't they graded by ANACS 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well,for one it would cost $10 to slab them and I'm not a mega-slabber like some people who will certify anything(even coins they find on the street! wink.gif )

But if I must say I've got 4 ANACS coins going up for auction next week,or I'd be willing to sell if any of you guys might be interested.Pictures on request: haydentubbs@yahoo.com

1794 Liberty Cap cent ANACS F details Net VG Corroded-Tooled-Damaged (it's scratched and corroded but isn't tooled still a nice original type coin.The obv. pic is the one in my sig. line) $235

1888 Indian cent ANACS MS-63 Red & Brown (mostly red,a sweet coin!) $129

1835 Capped Bust Half Dime ANACS AU-55 (Mega-toner!Obv. is completely[and I mean completely] Green-Blue and the rev. has a band of blue and light auburn.)$295

1854-O Seated Half ANACS AU-58(this slider has some sweet toning!The obv. has a large band of red/blue/purple toning and it makes quite a patriotic contrast with the rest of the obv. which has light golden toneing.The rev. is white and gold and has a bit of light blue toning.Very pretty)$379

-Hayden yay.gif

Well,for one it would cost $10 to slab them and I'm not a mega-slabber like some people who will certify anything(even coins they find on the street! wink.gif )

Hey now that 1959 lincoln I found outside bubbas bait,guns and oil change looked like a lock VF!!!! grin.gif

Hey now that 1959 lincoln I found outside bubbas bait,guns and oil change looked like a lock VF!!!! grin.gif

screwy.gif