• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC and GSA Holders??????

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have not posted in a long time!

I have 2 Morgan CC in there GSA holder's that I would like to send to NGC. Ive seen other graded GSA holders where NGC just added there sticker with the grade, do they still do this??? I would like to grade them but would like to avoid breaking them out of that holder!!!

Thanks,

David

Yes they still do this. Also do you have pics of these coins? I am sure everyone here would love to see them!

Also on the submission forms it says you can only send those on a submission. Therefor on the submission you send these on you can't put other non in the box CC Morgans. Although you may want to give NGC a call to be sure.

Thats the 2nd thing I was going to ask, I have never sent a coin in and I have no idea how to do it! I got a local coin company off the NGC site and e-mail them about helping me do this. After a few e-mails I got the idea that unless I had a high $$$$ coins it didnt seem that they would like to deal with me???

Can you guys recomend someone that would help me do this and that you would trust with your coins?

Thats the 2nd thing I was going to ask, I have never sent a coin in and I have no idea how to do it! I got a local coin company off the NGC site and e-mail them about helping me do this. After a few e-mails I got the idea that unless I had a high $$$$ coins it didnt seem that they would like to deal with me???

Can you guys recomend someone that would help me do this and that you would trust with your coins?

Are you a member of the ANA?