• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headed for ANA San Fran!

16 posts in this topic

yay.gif

I've just finished one of the most unbelievably busy weeks of my life and I'm packin' for ANA! I'm headed out tomorrow to take a bit of a slow drive across the wilds of Hi-dee-ho, northern Nevada, and into the Golden State by Tues. A little stay with friends on Tues night (I reckon I'll miss PNG day) and I'll head to SF Wed morning! grin.gif

Hope to meet more than a few of you there. thumbsup2.gif Look me up at the Hilton if you've got the time (and the beer wink.gif)

Hoot

superb the best thing to do all year!!!

keep us informed and please give us day by day show reports !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

One of the great joys of this, Michael, is that I won't have my computer with me! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hoot

I am so jealous, I am actually moving out of the direct area the day the whole thing starts. I tried to get hubby to let me go for one day, but he reminded me that he had to start work in Oregon on the first and I really can't unload everything on my own. You'll have to tell all. I believe there's something coming to Portland soon! 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Yes Toyo! and I'm going to see you there! grin.gif Did you know you were going to have the misfortune of meeting me? smirk.gif

I'll have a beer for ya Charlie! I'll look at a lot of gold and think of you!

Shannon: just delete this part: http://boards.collectors-society.com/attachments// and leave the rest. I'll enjoy the show well enough for both of us! wink.gif

Hoot

Have fun! I hope it's going to be a great show thumbsup2.gif.........cause I'm going to attend, too wink.gif

Wow, Toyo, that's a long drive for you! crazy.gif So, they finally finished the Japanese-Californian suspension bridge? 893whatthe.gif

Hoot, sorry I'll miss you. I always work weekends but do have part of the day off on Aug 6th/7th to go to a big whore-house party in Pahrump at Sheri's Ranch. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It is more like a resort with doctors, lawyers and governors there at their once a year gala. Should be interesting...

Have a good time, Hoot. It's too bad I'm not going to have the misfortune of meeting you but that's the way it goes. 893whatthe.gif

grin.gif

jom

Yes Toyo! and I'm going to see you there! grin.gif Did you know you were going to have the misfortune of meeting me? smirk.gif

Hey Taro, I know which hotel Hoot is staying at. If you like I can have his reservations cancelled and that will lessen the chance of having to meet Hoot. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll have a beer for ya Charlie! I'll look at a lot of gold and think of you!

Shannon: just delete this part: http://boards.collectors-society.com/attachments// and leave the rest. I'll enjoy the show well enough for both of us! wink.gif

Hoot

Okay, I just deleted it but, then explorer did something weird! Thank you for the advice.

Have a great time. It's taking us forever to get stuff together at the house, maybe we'll leave late and I can sneak out and come out there.......I need the learning experience darn it!! You'll have to write a huge detailed post about how it went when you get back hi.gifyay.gif

Hey Taro, I know which hotel Hoot is staying at. If you like I can have his reservations cancelled and that will lessen the chance of having to meet Hoot. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's going to stay at Hilton, right?

You don't need to cancell.

I'll be at Hilton's lobby, waiting for Hoot in a rainbow colored shirt, and will give him a big hug instead devil.gif

I'll be leaving Monday morning. Flying from Maryland is going to take some time. Look for me there. I'll be the tawl one in the crowd. Hope to see you all at the lunch on Saturday.

Holy Cow! Is it that time of the year already?

I'm sorry that I won't get to go this year, but hopefully next year. I hope everyone has fun!

Greg - please tell Hoot about my PM to you.

EVP