• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2005 ANA BI-METALLIC, SILVER/GOLD PLATED MEDAL/ sold out

3 posts in this topic

E-BAY LINK

http://www.money.org/AM/Template.cfm?Sec...&ContentID=4109

This is an original 2005 2.5" bimetallic "TIMElines", silver and gold plated, San Francisco Convention ANA medal in its original packaging. It is numbered as #40 on the edge of this very impressive collectable which was sold out in no time. There were but 50 of these medals issued. I was able to acquire it via a lead article in Numismatic News, which preceded all other numismatic publications such as Coin World and Numismatist. By the time these other publications led their stories, it was completely sold out! I actually bought the very last two, one which shall remain with my collection and the other offered right here. I have seen no others offered for sale so act now or forever go without.

Come on Victor,you couldn't even take a picture? poke2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Actually, I looked every where for a photo of the actual bi-metallic medal but couldn't find one, so, that's why I posted a link to the ANA website. makepoint.gif

Now, youngster, are you trying to instigate sumting? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And, I had given my daughter my digital camera so, I cannot snap an image at will.

But, never, ever explain yourself because your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyhow.

Now, which one are you. screwy.gif