• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: Two Classic Commems and a Buffalo nickel

8 posts in this topic

I haven't listed anything in a couple of months but yesterday I decided to test out the summer slump. I put three coins up all starting a face value with no reserve.

Coins on eBay

1. Lexington Half, NGC MS64. This is a mostly white coin with partial

proof-like surfaces.

2. Robinson Half, PCGS MS64. This one has nice luster and plenty of

mint frost.

3. 1938-D Buffalo nickel, NGC MS67. This coin has an orange-golden

glow and is dripping with luster.

Remember to bid early and bid often. grin.gif

PS: Nowhere on any of these coins have I engraved the letters "ttt". 27_laughing.gif

TubbTubbTubb

These are all still way below greysheet bid.

Only a couple of days to get these out of the "loose my shirt" price range.

You guys really don't want to see me without my shirt. 893whatthe.gif

You guys really don't want to see me without my shirt. 893whatthe.gif

Now who was calling who "tubby" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually I really am quite "skinny",and that's not just when I'm dipping. blush.gif

BTW If I win any of your commems I'm going to re-slab them with the ttt pedigree. devil.gif

Thanks for the bid Hayden, but you must have gotten distracted and forgot to bid on the other two. grin.gif

Just a few hours left and still plenty of bidding room. Don't make me sell these fine coins to that skinny Tubbs guy who will engrave them all with "ttt". 893whatthe.gif

Thanks for the bid Hayden, but you must have gotten distracted and forgot to bid on the other two. grin.gif

Just a few hours left and still plenty of bidding room. Don't make me sell these fine coins to that skinny Tubbs guy who will engrave them all with "ttt". 893whatthe.gif

Hey now,I only wanted the Lexington.Must I bid on all of your junk? tongue.gif

I'm glad that you didn't lose too much on your auctions thumbsup2.gif

Hey now,I only wanted the Lexington.Must I bid on all of your junk? tongue.gif

I'm glad that you didn't lose too much on your auctions thumbsup2.gif

Oh, I have only begun to sell junk. Just wait 'till the next batch. It'll make James stuff look like MS70s.

Actually, the Lexington did about what I expected even though I spelled it "Lexinton" in the title. Maybe I didn't loose too many bids from people who searched for it. The other two did a bit better than I expected. I think I may even be able to buy a new shirt. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Oh, I have only begun to sell junk. Just wait 'till the next batch. It'll make James stuff look like MS70s. Oh boy this is getting good! 27_laughing.gif

I think I may even be able to buy a new shirt. The equivelant of two normal shirts? wink.gif