• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A selection of 4 BEAUTIFUL toned NGC certified MS-63 Morgans on eBay, 99c NR!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hey Teletubby, I didn't know some guy named Max Lucado was the author of the Bible. I'm always amazed by the things I learn here.

Hayden it is also nice to know you have an emotional side. Afterall only someone truely in tune with there feelings would sell a book called "Hugs for Friends" and post here about it grin.gifstooges.gif

Come on now guys lay off a little tongue.gif

Those are my mom's books that I was nice enough to list for her,most of the ones I put up there have sold.

Randy,I just noticed that as well.He lists himself as "General Editor" on the cover and eBay probably followed suit.Although what it's refering to is the commentaries that he added.I will say that I don't like the way it's listed like that.It should say plainly that it's referring to the extra material so that people don't get confused. It would be funny if they started printing the Bible and listed GOD as the author in bold,maybe change the title to: God's Letter to Mankind Revealing HIS Absolute Truth.I'd like that... grin.gif

BTW Travis,if that book doesn't sell I'll make sure I mail it off to you along with the diet book that didn't sell.You can use both right? 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif27_laughing.gif

-Hayden headbang.gif