• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photoshop Version

14 posts in this topic

Photoshop Elements 3.0. I'm very happy with it. The tools for organization and editing are more than I could ask for (and I'm picky).

I just upgraded from 5.5 to CS2 (talk about a big jump!) and I love CS2. Definitely more thn I need. But there are some great things in it. I think I may reshoot my coins and see what I get. The shadows and highlight adjustment really did a number on the ngc slabs.

I use (don't laugh) MS Photo Editor! I've had it since Win 95 but the last time I reloaded it with WIN XP, I can no longer edit .jpg pics. And after some searching and a phone call to MS, they said that they don't support it anymore! 893whatthe.gif

So for now, my work around is to change the files to .bmp in Paint before working with them in PE. And of course, I need to change them back to .jpg in paint before sending them off somewhere.

Leo

I'm so old fashion that I actually stopped by Best Buy to see if there was a remote possibilty that there was an updated version of the software for sale! I think I'll check ebay! 27_laughing.gif

Until you see the features of CS2. Shadows and Highlights is incredible. Same as the camera filter. Same with image healing. Here is one image I took and manipulated to be the most similar to original image I've made. Before I couldn't keep the camera from cooling the image too much.

Neil

868922-1932_eagle.jpg

868922-1932_eagle.jpg.7ad5b117052d424aece4e409269978e9.jpg

And the reverse. If anyone remembers my thread on this coin a couple of weeks ago the old images are still there for comparison.

868925-1932_eagle2.jpg

868925-1932_eagle2.jpg.86af3438fcf3889e6b820802bed6ba20.jpg

Leothelion

Try this one: Paint.NET 2.1. it is free.

Their download link for full install is: Download LINK

Their Home page to read about it is: HomePage Link

It has no Spyware and seems to work fine. Has many options. It is a big download and will install MS NET Framework 1.1

If you need help just msg me.

REVIEWS For 2.0