• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1811/10 ANACS XF40 BUST HALF BEAUTIFUL! $279 Not on Ebay!

14 posts in this topic

1811/10 O-101 18.11 Date ANACS XF40 Capped Bust half dollar ~ Choice quality!

Just a touch of light wear touches the higher points of the curls and feathers and bust on this sharply struck and lustrous coin! Frosty luster swirls through the fields and is most noticeable around the devices. Beautiful, rich mauve, golden rose, and blue toning covers each side, and the surfaces are absolutely perfect for the grade. No distractions of any kind and no harilines. Bold overdate that is clearly visible to the unaided eye. This is a choice, high-end example of this desirable variety! $279

Please send us your e-mail address if you would like to see large, detailed scans of this piece!

Also, we have a 5 business day, no-questions-asked return policy on everything we sell, and we have 100% possitive feedback 5 years and running on Ebay.

Shipping is $7 dollars Insured Mail. We accept Checks, MOs, and Paypal, though this pirce represents a cash discount and payments made through paypal must add 3% to the total order.

Well...maybe $290...NO, wait! Its up to $365 now bumpit.gif

Well,if you take into account eBay,paypal and mailing fees my offer of $290 is pretty reasonable,I'll even use a postal MO!

-Hayden devil.gif

yay.gif

Holy cow!$400!!! 893whatthe.gif

eBay sure can be irratating,sometimes you make a killing and sometimes you're the one taking the beating. Right now I'm wondering why I didn't buy this one off you in time. foreheadslap.gif

-Hayden