• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One year and almost 1000 posts later, are you all tired of me yet?

18 posts in this topic

Whew boy! 1 year! It deserves a yay.gif

I've really enjoyed being a member of these boards and I've had a heck of a time.I've met alot of new friends,learned tons of new coin knowledge and even got to see some of the most beautiful coins in all of Numismatics.

I hope to be around here for many more years to come, and wish the rest to all of you all(well almost all of you wink.gif)You all are the BOMB! thumbsup2.gif

Of course I understand that board protocal is that you have to also have a giveaway for any public announcements such as this;and since I have noted that a lot of you guys know nothing of fractionals and probably don't own any either,I'll be giving away an 1874 10c fractional,Red seal FR-1265 to the winner(sorry banknote1 is excluded since he is a fractional expert,J/K smirk.gif),the member who sends the most money to my paypal account: haydentubbs@yahoo.com wink.gif

or if no one want's to do this I guess I could just put everyone's name in a hat and pick one out.Not as much fun as getting more money devil.gif,but it will have to do. grin.gif

That is if you all aren't sick and tired of me as it is wink.gif

-Hayden yay.gif

Yea Hayden, and pulease take that Cyay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS guy with ya!!!

jk---- hail.gif

Whew boy! 1 year! It deserves a yay.gif

I'll be giving away an 1874 10c fractional,Red seal FR-1265 to the winner.................................the member who sends the most money to my paypal account: -Hayden yay.gif

Hayden, shouldn't you add a premium for those of us who send you money orders? After all, you did say that those Pay Pal fees can really eat into your profits. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gifC poke2.gifH poke2.gifR poke2.gifI poke2.gifS poke2.gif

Yea Hayden, and pulease take that Cyay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS guy with ya!!!

jk---- hail.gif

David, you forgot two bananas!

Besides, who said we were going anywhere. Now, Larry, Moe, Curly and Shemp have someone else to.........

tonofbricks.gifD tonofbricks.gifU tonofbricks.gifM tonofbricks.gifP tonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gifO tonofbricks.gifN tonofbricks.gif! tonofbricks.gif

yay.gifC yay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS yay.gif

I understand that board protocal is that you have to also have a giveaway for any public announcements such as this

That's not 'round here!

Glad you've remained. thumbsup2.gif

Hoot

David, you forgot two bananas!

If I see more then 5 of these things in one post, I get a headache from eye strain! Deducted two so I wouldn't get one from my own post! 27_laughing.gif

Well, Hayden, I do have a 1863 South Carolina 50C note that I've had since I was a kid. Does that count as a fractional collector?

The dogs better looking than you, but I still like you posts!!

Not really! If you were to put a pic of us side by side you'd see who was the good looking one.....me! acclaim.gif

27_laughing.gif

Yes,maybe I'll have a giveaway next year probably my 2000th post.

Also,since it seems that everyone ignored my other thread I'll list it here as well: spy88 is the winner.PM me your shipping info.

-Hayden

Congrats, Hayden. How can I be tired of you -- I just registered! Dare you ask the same question next year? grin.gif

don't worry by this time next year you will be so sucked in hayden will seem normal screwy.gif

Congrats, Hayden. How can I be tired of you -- I just registered! Dare you ask the same question next year? grin.gif

don't worry by this time next year you will be so sucked in hayden will seem normal screwy.gif

Watch it Travis devil.gif