• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A funny thing happened to me as I was waiting to get my 2005 Silver US Proof Set

4 posts in this topic

A few nights ago, a neighbor knocks on my door and tells me that a package of mine was erroneously delivered to his house (he lives on the the next street over, behind my house). Turns out he's an avid coin collector as well. We both collect modern cr@p.

mad.gif As for the Post Office, they deserve a bop on the head with the stupid stick. makepoint.gif

A few nights ago, a neighbor knocks on my door and tells me that a package of mine was erroneously delivered to his house (he lives on the the next street over, behind my house). Turns out he's an avid coin collector as well. We both collect modern cr@p.

mad.gif As for the Post Office, they deserve a bop on the head with the stupid stick. makepoint.gif

That's happened to me a few times where coins were delivered to the neighbors and they were all with delivery conformation.Makes you wonder what good DC really is. foreheadslap.gif

I've seen worse happen but thankfully it always ended up OK. Probably why PO Boxes can be good for more than just security.