• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1885-CC Morgan Crescent Rainbow

15 posts in this topic

It's got a little more teal but I was thinking of this one morgan I wouldn't mind having back. About 75% of the obverse was teal and the rest was red. Pretty cool effect.

I always liked that teal part of the color in a rainbow. Got any with a lot of teal?

Not that this is a great image...but 50% or more of this reverse is teal:

DSCN0632.JPG

Man! Oh! Man! I loves them toned Morgans! I am keeping a lookout for one of my very own. Someday. Well, a man can dream, right? Sweet coins.

Jonathan

Are the CC Morgans especially difficult with attractive crescents of color? I ask because I do not pay much attention to Morgans, but it seems that nearly any GSA dollar that is found won't look like this. Perhaps they have all been removed from the GSA holders already.

Are the CC Morgans especially difficult with attractive crescents of color? I ask because I do not pay much attention to Morgans, but it seems that nearly any GSA dollar that is found won't look like this. Perhaps they have all been removed from the GSA holders already.

Not all of them Tom.

1884cc_gsa_rainbow.jpg

Not all of them Tom.

1884cc_gsa_rainbow.jpg

Real SWEET