• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few nice, new coins that I'll offer for sale on the boards for a few days

6 posts in this topic

I hate the term "newps", but this is what these are. Each coin is nice for the grade with good eye appeal. 5 day returns, no questions, less shipping fees. Paypal is ok, but please add 3%. Shipping costs depend on value of item(s).

Images available via email, and I'll try to post some up, if time permits.

In no particular order:

1923 Peace $ NGC ms/65 Brilliant, white, lustrous gem. $120

1904-o Morgan $ NGC ms/65 Brilliant, white and lustrous gem that shows a minute area of gold toning at the obv. rim (12:00) and is just a tad weak centrally. $125

1930 5c NGC ms/65 A lustrous, pretty gem that shows attractive blue and violet hues. $170

1924 5c NGC ms/62 An attractively toned choice uncirculated example that shows pretty light rose centers with some blue, aquamarine and orange colors at the rims. Looks undergraded. $105***HOLD***

1868 2c NGC au/58 bn Lustrous and fully brown choice au example. Nice eye appeal. $90***SOLD***

1832 H10c NGC ms/63 A pretty little coin that shows deeper rose, green and orange hues. Should be a great type coin for someone. $580

1880-o Morgan $ NGC ms/63, older thicker holder To me, this was my best find at the Westford Coin show on Sunday. A really tough date to locate with any kind of positive eye appeal. Sure, you can find a drib-drab ms/62 of this date for $100 or so, but this is a fully lustrous and I mean fully lustrous example with a pretty ring of gold toning at the obv. and rev. rim areas. A touch of blue as well. Just a knockout ms/63. $340

1904-o Morgan $ NGC ms/64 An excellent quality coin that looks ms/64+ to me and shows some attractive green/grey and gold tones at the rim areas. A PQ coin for the grade. $60

1897-o Morgan $ NGC xf/45 Tougher date that I submitted looking to snag an au grade. It's close, but NGC has it correct. $40

1934 50c NGC ms/66 Great luster and eye appeal, showing attractively toned surfaces that feature pretty greenish/gold centers working towards orange and gold tones at the rims. The reverse shows more of a broad orange and gold tone, with some of the green highlights. Prettier than the images show and again, great luster. $750

http://forums.collectors.com//attachments/s1625obv2.jpg

http://forums.collectors.com//attachments/s1625rev.jpg

I have other stuff, but this should be all I have time to sort through.

Pm or post below with any questions/comments.

Thank you!

855422-s1625obv2.jpg.a000017277f9aa616d56089c6c683960.jpg

Thanks Darin, I saw later that it was an attachment. Let me see how things look, as this is bill time for us.