• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm new here. Can I get a tour?

10 posts in this topic

Not sure about the smiley. smile.gif But the UBB Code is basically the board software's html equivalent. Doing things like images and Urls are given UBB Codes instead of you coding the html directly.

Welcome aboard, btw. I've been here for a while off and on but with all the nonsense over the last few months, I think I'm just going to be here now.

Edit: Nonsense across the street, that is.

Welcom, CCU. It beats the snot out of me (not a very pleasant visual) what the UBB Code is, however, everything seems to work fine once you get used to it.

Many of the same folks post here and at PCGS, though the boards definitely have a different feel to them.

Definitely, CCU, stay awhile.

NWCS,

I just read a funny joke in a "Highlights" yesterday.

What did Tennessee?

The same thing that Arkansas.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Haven't heard that one before. Really! Of course, I like the Simpsons' sign for Tennessee:

Tennesseean is Tennebelievin'!

Welcome to the boards, CCU! Feel free to ask as many questions as you need.......just don't ask me because I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Chris

Welcome to the board. It also beats me what UBB Code is. However, if you click Reply instead of using the Quick Reply window at the bottom of the thread, you can include lots of neat things. Like color fonts, add a URL, italics

• A List
  • For fun
  • or pleasure.

underline

Bold

and include an image in the message as opposed to an attachment.

Hope this explains some of how the board works. I am new here too and just learning the ropes. laugh.gif