• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alternate method of sending old cracked out labels

4 posts in this topic

I don't have many labels to send back but I always try to do my part to keep pops accurate at both leading companies. I don't have any submissions going out, either. Do you all accept someone just sending a pic of a cracked out label or do you want the actual physical label?

Neil

We still require the physical label in order to remove the census data. Maybe a local dealer you know would send them in for you? Or perhaps another board member? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hi, Andrew!

Just out of curiosity, what is the procedure for returning the old inserts?

Is there a special form to be completed, or would a simple note suffice?

Should they be directed to anyone in particular at NGC?

Is it possible to have the redemption value donated to, say, the ANA Junior Program?

Maybe I'm dense, but if another boardmember could send them in for Neil, why couldn't he do it himself?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Anyone can submit inserts at anytime, no forms or anything else required. We currently do not pay for the inserts, however. I was just trying to attempt to give Neil some suggestions regarding sending it in with a friend, but I guess that the cost of the stamp to the friend would be the same as mailing them here.

Thanks,