• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A bunch of lousy, no-good, rotten little worthless eBay listings....

9 posts in this topic

On eBay, I have some stuff from a consignor - mostly medals, but coins will start going up next week .... more medals to go up this week .... then I'll be listing a bunch of neat US coins from yet another consignor. THANKS!

eBay items

James

A bunch of lousy, no-good, rotten little worthless eBay listings

I'm suprised that people still consign material to you if that's the way you describe their holdings... wink.gif

Coins? You sell coins too?

It looks like Louis Pasteur is doing quite well while Charles Dickens is floundering. 893whatthe.gif

Then again, I know nothing about these and maybe Louis is going dirt cheap. confused-smiley-013.gif

Coins? You sell coins too?

It looks like Louis Pasteur is doing quite well while Charles Dickens is floundering. 893whatthe.gif

Then again, I know nothing about these and maybe Louis is going dirt cheap. confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif

BTW James,why don't you list your coins like this: link ?

looks nicer

Now that you mention it, the coins are NOW LISTED! Naturally, they are just a bunch of awful stinking, measly little good-for-nothing pieces of junk metal, but hey, I do the best I can!

James

James, does that stinky, rotton, lousy, no-good 1840 half dime have an O mintmark on the back, or is that just some more stinking, rotton, lousy damage on the coin?